
i cant blog...i am painting, though.
the general manager at my job said he only wanted to hire hotties from now on.
everyone i know is on some work out diet plan they LOVE to talk about it
i dont want to be sober. like ever. but of course i am. right..... but it really bums me out
that most of hte population has not overcome the simple animal part of their brain that says mate with something attractive.
and often. it makes me want to be extremely UNattractive. too thin too pale too wierd back up back off
i don't feel connected to them all.
emotionally i retreat into my skull and hoard knives.
4 comments:
if only it was so easy to go to the store and say 'yes, can i buy a new life, a new soul, a new set of memories.'
it would make living so much easier......thats lame though.
who ever said life was easy was a fool.
i just want to stop thinking about everything i've ever said and did.
ive been sober for what....going on 4 weeks now. im not too happy about it. id deal better with my ed stress if i smoked on the regular. welcome to shit hole america.
It get's sooOO0000 much better... been sober 6 1/2 years. I feel like I'm just joining those people that I'd say... 'Why is my life so difficult, why is it so hard, this suck, I wish it would end... '
Had to quit thinking only in the 'Fun Function' of the brain.
Fav. phrase of the year, 'If I keep doing the same dumb shit, with the usual fargin' idiots... how can I expect something different?'
paint.
it scares me that people want beautiful people.
i need to get sober again. thanks for writing this
Post a Comment