5.02.2009

disconnect



this pic is about the general (yet constant) disconnect one can feel from their own body...and life.

I feel really disconnected lately. I am i big or small? young or old? is everyone always this busy? is this just real life or i am not
fitting in...again.

I have not blogged in so long bc numba one, ive been working like crazy and numba two - i have gotten nervous about having all this stuff on the 'net. or i just can't decide if i shouldbe nervous about it or not..
So the sociopath is back in jail where he belongs.
i got some paintings to the Love/Hate art show but then i was too brain dead to stay very long and visit with everyone.

work is so different than it used to be. It used to be laid back and chill and we focused on graphic design the most but now it is sooo overwhelmingly busy and non stop and we are more worried about money and selling and getting the ads done fast. In a way it sucks but in a way it is good for me....challenge. However the working from 6:45am to midnight was waaay to much and hopefully that will stop.

I still feel tired from last week. I had over 20 hours of overtime. zap buzz snap **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need some read. Take care of yourself. Cool blog.

I Hate to Weight said...

glad the sociopath is back in jail. i hope my two (wherever they are) are safely tucked away from others. i'll never know -- i hope!

i don't know if i'm young or old or big or small or fat or thin or short or tall. wouldn't it be nice to know who we are? i totally envy people who do.

hope you can get some rest!!!!

Whatcha think? Rate me!?