
This is the flyer I made for my Graduate show several years ago. I found it digging around in the digital ash of my past. I have decided to revamp my other blogger blog, which is solely artwork with very little commentary.
If you are interested, you can follow me here shawnaatkinsart.blogspot.com
I desperately want to keep this blog going, just lately it has been difficult due to job searches and my volunteer work at out animal rescue group.
I hope all of blog-land is peaceful......
4 comments:
shawna! i love that your volunteering! your amazing!
it must be really reawrding!
hey check my post called blogger. meet . retreat, tell me what u think
xx
I happen to love your art! I shall check out the other blog when I am on my own, personal laptop :)
This is so beautiful--I love your artwork.
And it's really cool that you're doing work at an animal rescue group.
xoxo
Your art is beautiful. I will have to check out your other blog. But please don't stop writing completely; your writing is beautiful, too!
Angela
Post a Comment