6.23.2011

never is a promise





I haven't showered since you left..or washed dishes. or heard from you.
wrapped up in madness, now i am standing solid eroding slowly by this
rapid fluid of energy..living i believe it is called. clinging to you then suddenly
clinging to stars. I will probably never forgive you for who you are...or me, for loving you so much.

in this place, all we have are illusions. forgive me a second for trying to resuciate the Never-Will-Be
to paint the features of a face on Never Was.

army of lies like ants one after the other and i loved every sting and now i recover in a capsule of self and breathing and stale smoke and heat and shattered tower bits bc where i lose is where i breathe in nothing but total freedom and all the crushing pain breaking bursting lungs of alive

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not describe the feeling I receive from this. I could say I understand and know but this is your experience. Your emotions.
I love your words, paintings, and thoughts even though this world is torture at moments. Emotions are our torture.
You put it out there. Thank you. Love. Strength. Hug. Warmth.

AVY said...

You write so well I can almost feel your feelings in my heart when I read it. Please take care.

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Stephanie Scarpa said...

Oops, my friend Avy was logged in on my laptop. Sorry.

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

ghost girl said...

Thank you, S.
Anon, i share my experience in order to connect with people.... i feel like I am so alone but of course that is a feeling and not a certainty. It can't be so, other people feel like I do and I feel like them and in a culture that prides the Individual we lose sight of the importance of sameness. I think. I could be wrong. I wanna be so strong but at the same time I have no fear at all of saying oh my god this hurts me, it must hurt you, too. Lets touch faces to hands to hearts to stars. Am I selfish to share so much of myself - maybe? but what i am saying ,in a way, is help me carry this, and ill help you carry yours. bc it sucks on this planet at times...oh course i know nothing. I am just screaming in the dark...glad y'all are here to scream along with me. and then just stare.
saa

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I don't think its selfish to share yourself. It takes courage. Some people avoid and run away from their problems, like myself. With help, I'm getting passed all of that.
I like your idea of looking at the sameness of us all. We are. Sure we deal with things differently but putting things, experiences, and everything in the right context, and it is all the same.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?