6.25.2013

I am tired of being well.  I am not sure this trade-off was worth it since my body feels horrible despite my best efforts at HEALTH. The world is poisoned, I have little faith in diet and exercise and all that jazz. All that jazz, all that jazzmine, gardenia, wysteria and hydrangea.  That is what I need, a sea of scents and soft light to carry me away. That is mostly what I think about lately...I am plotting an escape. Not sure how or what from or where to but I am. Something has to change. In a way that does not involve giving up.


2 comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

beautiful picture -- is it yours?

i am tired of being well too -- frankly, i'm just tired.

i have to say, tho, when i look at myself, i'm less well than i think.

hmmm. so glad you are posting!!!!

ghost girl said...

my body looks healthy. weight is way up. But my mind is so troubled by it all.
Hope you are doing okay, no struggle not progress!
<3

Whatcha think? Rate me!?