10.22.2008

Chaplains Lake in the fog


Foggy Morning3, originally uploaded by Cedar Star.

Yesterday morning, on my way to work, I stopped by NSU campus and went walking on the path by Chaplains lake. The fog was pretty thick in places, and in others it looked like fading ghosts. I was standing on a little foot bridge when i took this picture and i liked how the cypress and Magnolia framed the lake. I wanted to jog on forever but i had to get to work...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haunting. I had no idea where this was.
I never would have guessed campus.

ghost girl said...

yeah, its weird bc people always fish out there - with like cane poles. I mean lil ol black ladies, frat boys, just the most random assortment. I was thinking about if fishing on a campus was really a classic small town rural southern thing. you do you see that at UMass or whatever.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?