I am a dork for a lot of reasons..one of which is the hat ibought today, a cap really... That says tattoo your soul. that makes no sense, i know, but really i thought it said tattoo your SKULL bc it has a skull on it. But anyway i like hats so there. And i wore my cap on my jog to keep my hair outta my face and the sun outta my eyes. i ran a long way, i'm excited that i can run for longer than ever before..it feels so good i get lost in this zone. i am dork also for emailing random people on the internet that have blogs. Or is that even normal? that might be normal. i am so socially akward i dont even know how to act online. In my defense, I have been under the influence of antihistamines and various assortment of cold medicines this entire week. I feel better but still sick and sore. Of course i cant miss work at all bc i'm saving my vacay for Tulsa the end of the month. So Im sick but Im trying not to think about it.I have way too much to think about all the time, it never stops, and sometimes i just wish i could write it all down and sort it all out but.. i never have the TIME bc my head keeps on going. Same with paintings i just get new ideas and want to start a new one despite the fact that i have several unfinished and then they never get finished. So i start a focused post in my head and it never gets written down correctly and thats why i cant go back to graduate school. Bc you cant just walk up with an armful of 40 paintings and 50 cryptic poems to EXPLAIN them. You have to lay it all out in order and i think i hate order. Or at least i cant MAKE it. Usually i LOSE half of everything before I even get where i'm going though. I lost my keys at the vet today. I lost my phone, too but i found it quickly unlike the usual 3 day scavenger hunt with no clues. i hate those. Anway, even though i wont be going to school for an MFA anytime soon or ever i still think i should attempt to write organized thoughts about my paintings. and this is a good place to do it bc its all secret in a tiny corner of the interwebs. and with that thought ive got to go brush my teeth
1 comment:
Picture of the cap, please.
Post a Comment