i relate so much to this right now. ive given that boy every inch of my existence. ive forgiven, ive looked away, ive answered the phone, ive driven across states. and i get silence in return. he has contradicted everything he's ever said to me about his love. i refuse to go through all of that again. i have vowed to either go crazy...or go crazy. this is not supposed to be happening again.
Love does not equal property. Funny how this is so hard to understand for most everyone. Sorry you are in such a bad way right now. I have a lot of thoughts about this disclosure. It really stirred me up. I might reply more later. For now, I am listening and taking it all in. Wishing you peace, love, and kindness right now.
thank you. I deleted the post bc it was just TOO much to throw out there. A friend pointed out being possessive is not always a male thing, it is a human thing. and that is true. I find it very very difficult to navigate humans emotions. I hate hurting people, I sometimes avoid people, but I need people!! complicated, it is.
5 comments:
i relate so much to this right now. ive given that boy every inch of my existence. ive forgiven, ive looked away, ive answered the phone, ive driven across states. and i get silence in return. he has contradicted everything he's ever said to me about his love. i refuse to go through all of that again. i have vowed to either go crazy...or go crazy. this is not supposed to be happening again.
Love does not equal property. Funny how this is so hard to understand for most everyone. Sorry you are in such a bad way right now. I have a lot of thoughts about this disclosure. It really stirred me up. I might reply more later. For now, I am listening and taking it all in. Wishing you peace, love, and kindness right now.
thank you. I deleted the post bc it was just TOO much to throw out there. A friend pointed out being possessive is not always a male thing, it is a human thing. and that is true. I find it very very difficult to navigate humans emotions. I hate hurting people, I sometimes avoid people, but I need people!! complicated, it is.
i was away and out of computer touch. i wish i had read the post before you deleted it. i was wondering about context.
i keep looking at the pictures -- over and over. i'll write more.
Fantastic eyes.
Post a Comment