7.23.2009

MONSTER

Here is the Monster drawing i did for the Monster Mash Show in Shreveport

The theme was just your interpretation of a monster. So i did this sort of primal, instinctive natural monster that is inside everyone. LIke Maybe even more primitive than an animal, you know, its a freaking plant. trying to surive. Trying to grow towards the sunshine.

It is funny than heard "your own interpretation of amonster" and the first thing i thought was INSIDE ME.

so...this is the see inside monster.

and i was in Tulsa during the show, so UNFORTUNATELY I didn't get to attend the opening, and i don't have my own pics.
Prints are for sale for 10 bucks.

aaand since i hate to blog w/out a pic here is a shot of me and my bestest friend Amanda at the Terrorplex near Dallas. It was a series of Haunted Houses and it was a blast!

2 comments:

Nick (SBJ) said...

How would I get a print?

ghost girl said...

Well. I can mail you one....

Whatcha think? Rate me!?