My dog is sick. She may have cancer. She may get better...she may die. This sucks so bad. I have totally over protected and over-reacted about everything in her doggie life....I got her for my 29th bday. It was a NEW START. Just us. She is only two.
Im seriously sick about it...and other things ...sort of smothering right now. I want to go far, far, far away way out in the middle of a field and sit there and talk to this guy for hours and hours. Figure it all out.
So sick of romantic love. Such a stupid distraction and pretty pretty meaningless words. I know i want to be with you forever or at least until you screw up yr meds and have a meltdown. Well thank God i didn't believe any of the rosey love poems bc if i had, I would be totally crushed right now.
But my Gut said don't let go of your life, bc this is just a boy trick. very very immature fantasyland la la story. and it was. and i know. and now it is onwards and upwards. or maybe downwards....but where-ever i go, i will go alone, and i will be thankful.
3 comments:
So sorry about your pup! That is enormously difficult :( And the boy, well, that's pretty hard as well. It can be hard not to become too comfortable with the aloneness when you've been given so many reasons(negative experiences with people) to stay alone.
Thank you! I am so excited though bc she just ate lunch! She has not eaten much in days. This is a huge improvement!!
Oh no, that is terrible news. I hope everything turns out okay. I don't know what to say about the boy trouble or rosey love poems.
Post a Comment