That is powerful art to go with the thought. I have been there myself. Actually I am still there and probably always will be. Anyways, I just thought I would let you know that you are never alone in this, no matter how alone you may feel.
Wow. THIS is important. i have to figure out how to import your work onto my blog. i've had such trouble. can you send this one? i'm at my sister's, and i know her husband could help me figure this out.
3 comments:
That is powerful art to go with the thought. I have been there myself. Actually I am still there and probably always will be. Anyways, I just thought I would let you know that you are never alone in this, no matter how alone you may feel.
Wow. THIS is important. i have to figure out how to import your work onto my blog. i've had such trouble. can you send this one? i'm at my sister's, and i know her husband could help me figure this out.
Shawna, you are an amazing artist and storyteller
ya'lls comments are So important to me.
thanks!
s
Post a Comment