i am so sorry for your loss shawna, this is the most beautiful drawing, her artwork had a lot of bones too didnt it? i am sure she would love it so much. have missed you in blogland, and thought of you often, sending you light and serenity. kia kaha, arohanui lou
I really like this. The colours are so beautiful and the possible interpretations are endless...makes me think. I hope you are doing okay. As okay as okay can be. =) ~jessica
7 comments:
i am so sorry for your loss shawna, this is the most beautiful drawing, her artwork had a lot of bones too didnt it? i am sure she would love it so much. have missed you in blogland, and thought of you often, sending you light and serenity. kia kaha, arohanui lou
I am so sorry for your loss. Peace.
Angela
I really like this. The colours are so beautiful and the possible interpretations are endless...makes me think. I hope you are doing okay. As okay as okay can be. =) ~jessica
I love what you have done here.
beautiful
Shawna, so sorry for your loss. I think your friend would be honored that you drew these with her colored pencils.
This is so beautiful and I'm so sorry about your loss.
Post a Comment