8.04.2010

broken blog

I keep trying to upload pictures and they never show up. This is unbelievably annoying. Like how the digital clock in my car went out....that is much more annoying that you may think....this whole world is going to smother under an avalanche of this electrical shite that don't work....

3 comments:

Nick (SBJ) said...

What a strange coincidence.. I too had the clock go out in my car recently... hmm

Unknown said...

I never realized how handy that car clock is...until I rode with you and your silver baby. :(. Fix yo blog and post more!! And pet Ellie.

I Hate to Weight said...

hope everything comes together! moving is wild.

you are so brave.

i've been in a weird place lately, and it's so funny that i, who goes on and on and on, am writing so short.

but i'm here. good to see you again.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?