thanks for your words of encouragement, ghost girl. I have some problems with my hands, but maybe i don't need to make them into problems, maybe i don't need to control them after all. i'll see what happens.
i want to paint the feeling i get from a play, "our town", when the dead daughter recalls the simplest most ordinary of days, and feels its fleeting sacredness.
Melissa, I can't write about this one yet - I have no idea! I am thinking about it though and will get back to you. I know the moon represents change. Thank you for asking questions that make me think. You are such an inspiration to me as well!
3 comments:
can you write a little about this painting -- i love when you do.
you are so, so talented. and your art just makes me think and think.
thanks for your words of encouragement, ghost girl. I have some problems with my hands, but maybe i don't need to make them into problems, maybe i don't need to control them after all. i'll see what happens.
i want to paint the feeling i get from a play, "our town", when the dead daughter recalls the simplest most ordinary of days, and feels its fleeting sacredness.
Laura H.
Melissa,
I can't write about this one yet - I have no idea! I am thinking about it though and will get back to you. I know the moon represents change. Thank you for asking questions that make me think. You are such an inspiration to me as well!
Post a Comment