12.22.2011

new blades in the rain


Disappearing can be easier than you may imagine. Things are so wonderful it is like you are faking it. and you are, so its okay. Children getting shot in the street and in your careful boots and raincoat you walk home, 4blocks from chaos. We are changing inside finally, it took long enough. I am in disguise, I cut off my hair, I gained 30 pounds. They can't find me now, they cant feel me. I'm safe in the slums, no ghosts.
I found a bottle of pain pills in my bag. We went to drawing class and the model was so stunning. Familar in my hand, the pencil maybe... but no.... my movements were foreign.

skeleton key tattoo
an old friend mails me an early 80s broken alarm clock for xmas. It is like i can't stop laughing. We are all so imperfect.

1 comment:

I Hate to Weight said...

go to class, draw, paint, sketch -- that's what's important and has meaning.

how important is our hair? our pounds.

if you engage more in what you are driven to do, what you are made to do, what you MUST -- perhaps the surface will go deep

Whatcha think? Rate me!?