12.05.2011

We walked like trees that had escaped the ground.

"Well, he hates it when I smoke, so this won't last long."
"That was an abrupt and devious move."
"I hate your handwriting." and "If you were someone else, this would be easier."

There is a certain color of December sky that causes instant depression the second my eyes hit it.


We walked to the river and the beach is now gone because the water rose up. The river covered the sand. The place had changed considerably and so had I.
 

I explained it to her, and she said, "Well, is that something you want to change?"
My brow crinkled and I paused. "I...I don't know..."
"Oh yes! Yes, honey it is. That is something you want to change" was her reply.

"On the other hand, some people are just no good at being earnest."

No comments:

Whatcha think? Rate me!?