Yes. They break my heart daily. I cant contain the ache.
This series was inspired by a pic of a dead bird filled with plastic bits abd trash it had eaten, human garbage mustaken for food.
I feel like the animals warn us...they are all the warning canary... We are being poisoned in this world. I also believe that animal suffering, even birds, is very real.
2 comments:
hmm. what a picture.
do you have any compassion for the birds?
Yes. They break my heart daily. I cant contain the ache.
This series was inspired by a pic of a dead bird filled with plastic bits abd trash it had eaten, human garbage mustaken for food.
I feel like the animals warn us...they are all the warning canary... We are being poisoned in this world. I also believe that animal suffering, even birds, is very real.
<3
Post a Comment