When i am old and ragged there will be love in my bones, wrapped and tied there with ribbons of sadness splattered with joy. I haven't lost anything by opening my heart even though all the words tumbled out and were away like wisps I held the blood in and I held all of you in til we were faded digital dreams on broken screens 💚🌙🕸

3 comments:
is there supposed to be a picture with this? for some reason, i don't have it. my techonology is probably too antiquated. I keep reading your words over and over - so visual. i real want to see the picture, if there is one!
We never lose when we open our hearts. <3
Melissa - I was attempting to use the blogger app on my phone. Since I use my phone to take photographs, it would make things much easier. But yeah - lol that didnt work.
Nicole - thank you, I agree!
Post a Comment