11.24.2008

SOLO


I got up early this morning so I could paint before work. Last night, i started painting but ended up fixin a drink of Southern Comfort and that just made me sleepy so i ended up crashing before i got much done. I'm STOPPING THAT RIGHT NOW.  (and by THAT i mean drinking when i should be working) I did this, though, and i am happy with it. When I first got back from Tulsa is when I  started it; However, last night I got her to a final resting place. Now she's done..Now she's dead..Now she's just been born. My "Solo" -  2. a performance in which the performer has no partner or associate; something undertaken or done alone..from Websters. Yes. Some Things Must Be Done SOlO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting. The colours are just..(surreal?)...i don't have the word...I want to say dark but that's just ridiculous.

The colours are just "So"

Lola x

Sorry - painting doesn't always translate well into words.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?