10.13.2009

Lotus Pods


For some reason, I am having a terrible time formatting my blog posts.  Ugh. So here is a picture of my new goodwill dress. You like?
• i LOVE clothes. not in a fashion designer model-y sense but in a color texture pattern art sense.
I mean, i don't pay so much attention to what it is "in this season" as much as i get excited about visually stimulating things. like im in a COSTUME SHOP. And i LOVE shopping at goodwill,  I love diggin around in used clothes - I am not a germaphobe at all, but i can see where if you were, secondhand clothes could freak you out. A Lot.

So in the background you can see my new
watercolor - nude and lotus pods. Here it is closer. The design is off, but i was just practicing and ended up liking the figure. And i love those lotus pods. they rattle, and each little seed is is all enclosed in its own little pod.


3 comments:

Nick (SBJ) said...

I like your dress and nice work on those lotus pods.

ghost girl said...

Thank you!!

saseum said...

I am not good at drawing forms but I also love colors and patterns. I love clothes too. There is something special about second hand clothing.. because I can get away from the in-crowd hype and search for my own in my own pace..... =)

Whatcha think? Rate me!?