i think they are. I am not totally comfortable with my body or whatever but...it is annoying that people think of names for body parts just to be jokes. like why is that funny? or bad? now 8 million lil girls are terrifed of the "dreaded muffin top." lame. I think muffin-tops are cute and i think my spider veins are pretty like lavender threads holding together the network of blood and hope that is me. Sorry Mrs Vanity. I still hate my saddlebags if that makesyou feel any better.
love,
me

8 comments:
I don't like that either. I am already paranoid enough without having these things thrown at me. I like my spider veins too, though I do really like your idea of describing them :-)
Sarah
totally agree. but you have to ease up on camel toe right?
i mean. of all the names. this one I will allow , and giggle at the thought. whos comes up with these
lol yeah we can keep that one
did you know that the male version of that is called moose knuckle? hahha just learned that one
you make me want to love my muffin top :)
moose knuckle???
bahahahha
oh god. that can stay too.
do u commission paintings??
what' the difference between a love handle and a muffin top?
I'm 42 I don't care just as long as all the parts are working. I am annoyed that my little nieces and Goddaughters loathe this word. Their moms try hard to keep them away from certain things but this crap...every magazine,TV show,movie etc that pushed this nonsense would go bankrupt on my watch.
Muffin top? Blueberry, chocolate crunch, and caramel delight. I adore each and every one of them.
Post a Comment