4.16.2010

obsidian

Let me make one thing perfectly clear as obsidian.
I have no idea what I am doing....but I am glad.
My (godawful) job has taught me what i am NOT....and I don't fit in there and I am so HAPPY. If i can withstand this without gettin' bitter or losing my shit, then i can possibly, hopefully become a better person..right? RIGHT?
Making money has not ever been an obsession of mine...sorry I guess i'm a  bad capitalist. whatever. Maybe that is a luxury.... that i was able to not be obsessed with money but these suit and tie guys with there 8 jillion rules JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING A RULE just depress the living hell out of me. How can we get anywhere meaningful? I made the mistake of an internal journey instead of an external one. But i will tell you one thing.
i am liking what i am finding...after i dug through the gore and pain...there is something in here. something worth saving.
inside of me.
s

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this post! I am glad that you are finding that person inside (who you REALLY are) under all this smoke and mirrors of pain. I smiled when I read this post because it made me happy to hear you say it : )

You will get there! You will find and be able to HANG ON to that person inside - the true you! I know it!!

hugs,
jenn

ghost girl said...

thanks jenn. sometimes i feel so much anxiety.... like this big clock is ticking right over my head....but we are all on separate paths..at our own pace.
Glad our paths have crossed! i wish you the best, too.
s

Dana said...

Just found your blog, you such a talented artist!
Dana
http://happinessiswithin.wordpress.com/

Whatcha think? Rate me!?