4.08.2010

sneaky post

New blogger lay out is like, frrrrreakin me out,man. I have to upload pics to picasa first?
been really really  busy hatin' my job. My work environment has plummeted....it is loud and obnoxious....the management is terrible and it just trickles down. This place is a perfect example of how hard work is rewarded with long hours and more work. On the other hand vapid, thoughtless chatter and non productivity is rewarded with praise as long as the worker dresses provocative and flirts mercilessly with management. Things have changed for the worst...unethical....to say the least. I work til 7 some nights....and I am not valued here at all.
To add to my feelings of frustration - there are no jobs that I am qualified for in a 200 mile radius. I am broadening the search but even so...
I really want to go back to school but nothing I want to study is in a employable field in the ENTIRE REGION. (art, folklore, material culture, museums, oral/written traditions) We have a RICH assortment of these things, but no money to support the study or preservation.

Still sortin through inherited items from my friend donna, who passed away. drawing but not completing anything. I have missed the blog world and i am ready to catch up. I figured i would be forgotten but I had received several lovely comments that were truly meaningful to me and much appreciated. I have many blogs to read but! I am currently packing for a road trip to austin this weekend.... a break I feel I need. Chin up! **This post brought to you by SneakyBloggin Atwerk

1 comment:

Lou Lou said...

i love you and your blog and i dont think I could ever forget either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am sending you good luck for your search in work or coarses, are you thining about moving?
I am so sorry about Donna, and there are no words, just sending you love.
Im glad to see a post from you always and chin up!
it sucks when management sucks... its like a broken spine.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?