11.12.2010

So what happened was...

I met a boy and I like him. Right, I know -  its like a total dis to my Spinster librarian dream. I say that lightly -  but seriously I never thought I would do this. Not Again. Anyway I'm not so good at controlling emotions and I wanted this.... so I went with it. Stick around for the break up blog, guys. So I have sort of been in a romance chemical induced haze for 6 weeks. I drove back home and talked to my T about it, and she agreed that chemical X is intense and strong. Dopamine and she named another one. I can't recall. Yes they are strong but are they REAL? You know I am obsessed with the REAL. Anway, I've been busy with some amazing work, as well. I love my job even though I feel like I am on egg shells quite often. So that is where I have been. I hope you have somewhere blissful.

I must go back to do more work now, but does anyone do Tumblr? i just made this:http://stellarscar.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

Enjoy it. hope you can live in the minute and enjoy every minute.none of us knows what will happen or how we will feel tomorrow.

i think relationships take love, luck and hard work. a relationship can work, shawna. even yours!

so glad that art and work are in a great place. yay!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Miss your posts..glad to hear all is well though!

Anonymous said...

thanks yall. i miss posting, too and reading blogs. I am so busy now, but i hope to make a point to blog more and catch up on my reading, too. even when i dont write i think about what i WILL write haha! maybe that is a sign to stick with it
s

Whatcha think? Rate me!?