Or should that be I cut my hair off? Or i just cut it? anyway whatever it is, I did it. and it was looooong and now it is long and gone. And hair is probably way too symbolic for my voodoo aesthetic but i must say sometimes things have to change. and so you change them. Whatever. Hadee, my dog didn't mind. I think he liked it.
This is some random sculpture I saw in someone's yard. I kind of love it.
This is some random sculpture I saw in someone's yard. I kind of love it.


6 comments:
i LOVE the sculpture. how cool to see it in someone's yard.
the hair looks great. it's about my length. my hair was long for a couple of years. i cut it in September and even though i think about growing it back, i'm kind of comfortable this way.
it feels so light.
it is strangely liberating
The hair is lovely. The sculpture is amazing. You always find such cool things to photograph!
Your hair is cute
I LOVE the hair! Definitely a good decision - you look beautiful :)
Cuteness, you did good :)
/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
Post a Comment