4.06.2011

Me at Work

This is me at work. I am saving an endangered mantle. I wish I was saving an endangered species... but oh well.

I have a cool job. I am not sure why my internal and external worlds meet in tornados....keep it together, girl. We got miles to go before we sleep.

2 comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

i do understand miles to go before you sleep...

i wonder how you are doing food and drink-wise. for me, trying times bring issues around my issues.

thinking of you!

ghost girl said...

man drinking is what i do when i feel bad and then drinking ALWAYS makes me feel worse bc 1 - it is a depressant and 2 - it makes my meds NOT work.
I was drinking too much, but I have since got a handle on it bc i really can NOT take the depression. I am sick of being sad.

Food - meh. i eat. bc i can't not eat and still keep going and do this and function, but i find it annoying. food is annoying - buying it, fixin it, eating it. i am not focusing on my body too much but i kinda think it is bc i dont have the energy to spare. I will tell you that i think im too big and i don't like it but i feel like recovery is what i chose so im not gonna starve. sticking with it, bc i am too old to freak out my parents ya know - for one thing.

or that is where Im at at this moment. but i will tell you, alcohol is sooooooo tricky!! and this whole damn town is an enabler!!

Whatcha think? Rate me!?