if only you could buy energy in the store, not like the sugar/caffeine drinks that only give you a crash. a box filled with long hours of sleep with nice dreams, a warm blanket, and animal cuddles all mixed up together. in a fantasy world.
Yes if we could buy real energy i'd be stoked. right now im eating b-12. that'll work, right?
i have a cold and with school and work, I can't rest til may. oh well I can do this..., right?
Mel, thanks for asking me to elaborate, no it doesnt bother me it encourages me. This is a crop from a larger (old) painting. It is just little souls dancing and moving upward. I was in a phase of healing at the time and doing a good job of it, i ll say. Healing and getting better and imagining color and movement upward and freedom. I guess that is why i picked it bc i feel so tired and low right now I am actually using an earlier happier version of myself as motivation..Is that totally self absorbed? Nah, its okay..right?
6 comments:
I'm sorry. :( Hope things get better!
*Hugs*
Angela
if only you could buy energy in the store, not like the sugar/caffeine drinks that only give you a crash. a box filled with long hours of sleep with nice dreams, a warm blanket, and animal cuddles all mixed up together. in a fantasy world.
i always wish you would write more about the work. i am just so interested in "the story". hope it doesn't bother you that i always say that.
perhaps because there is such energy in each piece. and i know so much goes into it.
as you know, i love your work. and i know there must be tons that goes into it.
Yes if we could buy real energy i'd be stoked. right now im eating b-12. that'll work, right?
i have a cold and with school and work, I can't rest til may. oh well I can do this..., right?
Mel, thanks for asking me to elaborate, no it doesnt bother me it encourages me. This is a crop from a larger (old) painting. It is just little souls dancing and moving upward. I was in a phase of healing at the time and doing a good job of it, i ll say. Healing and getting better and imagining color and movement upward and freedom. I guess that is why i picked it bc i feel so tired and low right now I am actually using an earlier happier version of myself as motivation..Is that totally self absorbed? Nah, its okay..right?
xoxoxox to all of you, i love yr comments!
it's not self-absorbed! it's a great way to pull yourself up, or at least to remember that you CAN feel differently.
it's interesting -- i felt such positive energy from the painting and it was different energy than the words in the post. that's part of why i asked.
powerful
The payoff in the end with school and work is definitely worth it. You can do it!
Hugs.
Post a Comment