5.10.2011

Oh, well


This is from the puppetry museum in Atlanta

Sometimes the more people I am around the more isolated I feel. I saw this new doctor today. Nothing ever feels as good as that old comfortable poison, the one they swore would kill me. Oh, well.


2 comments:

I Hate to Weight said...

i'm being literal here - which poison? i have so, so many. hmmm, i wonder which one i would pick for my most comforting.

i know lonely, oh so well.

for me, it feels better lately, even though i'm spending, probably, a little too much time alone.

i guess what i'm trying to say is -- there is always hope. and things really can feel better again

ghost girl said...

i was specifically meaning being hungry and skinny. by far my favorite poison.

thank you. i hope i can feel better, right now im hating everything.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?