
So my friend is a photographer and I model for him all the time and of course i dont really model i just pose for fun and get all artsy sometimes (we are both painters) and i like this one bc it is
kinda spooky and the highlight/shadows are interesting and all that.
Anyway right now I am attempting to force myself to be comfortable in this shape/body that is way not the shape body i want.
So you have choices I suppose - stay this way and hate da body, Lose weight, Stay this way and learn to love da body.
Sometimes is just seems like the soul of me, the body of me, and the space around me, don't sit right together... all disproportion and feeling of Hugeness and Pressure..much of what i believe is Anxiety. A formless fear taking form..in my body!!
I found this post at Ed Bites to be helpful.
But alas I am 30, been ED-ed since 14 and forever, and the idea of accepting this body..just clicked as something as i should and could strive for. Instead of the usual...I REFUSE.
3 comments:
Her unnoticed silent smiles,
Went unseen under the indivisible sky,
Raindrops fell in the form of open verse,
As she dreamed with a transparent eye....
the beauty of a picture is what lies inside.
Shy City.
Hi Ghost Girl,
I love the art on your blog, as always! You look gorgeous in the picture, like a girl lost in the mountains but enjoying the beauty anyways and forgetting about her home. It's amazing how much emotion can be packed into a black and white photograph.
Stay strong!
Egg Beaten Angel
Anxiety is always the culprit in my irrational thoughts and behaviors. Hang in there!
Post a Comment