12.04.2008

Headless angel with broken wings

That headless angel she follows me.
She wants to rescue me.

I don't trust her.

Yesterday's post was a bit of an emotional outburst.. I wanted to delete it but I think I'll keep it around...No sense in ruining my record of "Too Much Information So Now It's Awkward"

Comments.
I love comments and I love reading other blogs but I often get afraid to comment. It is silly, really but makes sense -  social anxiety on the internet. Anonymity does not cover the fact that what you say write may be really really dumb.

i get cyberstage fright.
And then there behind me is this headless angel whispering that it is okay.

but I don't trust her...so i take a pill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have never come across as anything other than articulate, Shawna. You are more than welcome to comment on my blog with whatever you have on your mind, and as long as you keep writing yours, I will keep reading, even if I don't comment every time.

{{Hugs}} from an internet stranger

Lola x

ghost girl said...

Wow, thank you so much. When i started reading more blogs about EDs and Mental Illness i was shocked at the similarities and the Enormous Differences in experience and symptoms. I felt connected and writing about it seemed so therapeutic. ..but also scary bc i can be quite the hermit. i love your blog bc it is so real/personal..but also informative...and your writing style is terrific. Thank you for finding me..and for reading.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?