12.15.2008

IN THE TRUNK; Your life is now


My parents cleaned out storage a while back ago and I recovered this trunk. My mom says my sister and i used to keep our toys in it, but in my memory it has ALWAYS been in the Attic. Well now its in my house. i have to work on it a little but wont it look smashing next to my bright green Ikea rug? And by smashing I mean a little random retro color clashed and mashed.  Of course part of me wants to line it with fake grass (astro turf) and put a bust of one of my white tortured goddess figures in it. hmmm...

I wore a rather ridiculous (apparently) hat today and i was totally devastated (okay not really) when the ladies at the Dr.'s office laughed at my hat. They DID. I'm sure of it. Or that may have been the paranoia but.. hmmm  I think they laughed at my hat. Bitches. Well, looking ridiculously wonderful some days can be fun when life feels like a drag. and by drag - let me clarify - i mean going nowhere bc I'm indecisive about EVERYTHING. And overwhelmed by seemingly SMALL decisions.

And lately when i blog in my head..which, let me tell you, is always waaaay better that what i actually blog..it goes back to food and carbs and the economy. How protein is expensive and when i eat Carbs i get depressed and feel fat and slow but they are so cheap. A while back ago Emmy over at Frozen Oranges  blogged about food prices and eds and recovery and the connections and yeah. Yeah it sucks. Bc i would almost rather buy NO food...but i cant so have to buy cheap food which is usually unhealthy. So i try to make myself eat tuna (cheap high protein) and i almost have a psychotic BREAK bc im vegetarian and meat SCARES ME. bad. I feel like a MONSTER when i eat meat. but i think i could eat bugs..like locusts. Maybe. but not fish. and sure as hell NOT A MAMMAL. but all this Carb wheat cracker business has got to stop. Along with my inability to decide...bc there is no time like your life.



2 comments:

sya said...

Those trunks! Housed so many treasures. Wow seeing that trunk waved me on down curls of memory. I can smell it. And it kinda smells plastic-ish, circa 1984.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm indecisive sometimes, but I'm not sure...

Whatcha think? Rate me!?