12.09.2008

i'm my own voodoo doll

This pic is 3 years old, anyway, its about how I feel today -  like a birdPerched on a tiny spot just hangin on
- but I'm not that small anymore but-
the thing is i feel REAL ANXIOUS
bc I'm going to the Dr today, the gyno, bc i got a UTI and my other doc
was like well you need to go the gyno since you haven't been in like 3 years. And it sucks and i'm nervous but even worse i'm like oh my god. They are gonna WEIGH ME. no no nonononono. iI don't want to know Ireallydont. Last time the dr. weighed me i was freaked out for months and all the tastes of everything changed. and i couldnt eat without thinking of horrid things. like rottenfish and ovaries. And Soilent Green
Not that i ever lose weight -  if i eat or not. I have a static concrete immovable metabolism apparently. To even lose 5 lbs i was jogging  5miles and eating nil.Daily. For months. Anyway. God. Enougha that shit. Why am i even bloggin i have way toooo much workas in real work bc I'm ATWORK and there is a tornado warning and the sirens are going off and i feel way too full and my heart is pounding and and and
The Humidity down here is insane and I think it may be affecting my mental health.
The Voodoo down here is os thick i think it may be affecting my spiritual health
The spirits down here are so thick they are affecting  my voodoo
i cant get sick or well

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really like the pic of you on that stool.

Anonymous said...

"i cant get sick or well"

Oh you have no idea how much I identify with that at the moment. In ED limbo land, just flapping about all messed up,

Lola x

Whatcha think? Rate me!?