
ahem. sorry my posts have been random firings of estrogen bombs lately. i feel like a black widow....and angry one. Love is a hostile category for me..and the moving is exciting but stressful. i feel a little like i got ran out of my nest...an angry bird. I have a tendency to over react sometimes. And i am very lucky to have on-line friends and in-person friends and they mean much to me and when getting hurt by one person... it helps so much to remember that.
Besides the weirdness at work and moving, I found a box of my ex's things in the attic, which had to be returned. I was glad my mom there, and she didn't let me dwell on lost time. (I'm over him But not really over my twenties) Still, that was an awkward find, to say the least. But then again, i am kind of awkward in general. But that night, afterward, i dreamed that i pulled a black string out of me...out of my cheekbone. and on the end was huge disgusting meaty wad of.....grossness. i was horrified and my mom was there and she said oh its okay, just let it go, its not dangerous.
i really think that was a symbolic dream. A letting go dream. A Getting RId Of Dream. Maybe it is good to get out of that nest.
No comments:
Post a Comment