12.15.2009

PLUMMET







Everytime things get difficult people always bail on me.
By people I mean Men. My girlfriends are always there with a mop and a bucket, ya know?
I keep dating men who don't want a partner, they want a FAN.
its okay its okay its okay its okay its okay
everything is going to be just fine just fine just fine just fine
I am going to be just fine.
just fine
just fine
just fine

better than fine
better than fine










 i don't i don't i don't

I do. I do exist. I do and one day, somebody is gonna tell my some pretty words and then
actually have the guts to back them up.And if they don't
and if that never happens
i am still going to be
just fine
just fine.

Pics fromajourneythroughimages

2 comments:

Bobbyd said...

they are probably not real men then. maturity is larger than just a number. most boys dont' get that.

I Hate to Weight said...

men really do want a fan, don't they. what is that? i guess i like a fan club too, but i don't need it all the time.

cool post.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?