1.13.2009

Confessions of a


i think being kind is about the most important thing you can be

i lost drugs and god at the same time and i miss them both

Your particular mental disorder may be a painful crippling cage but what else have you got without it? oh wait. FREEDOM.

Its hard to imagine that evolution is not really progress, its just adaptation. We dont really get naturally better as if we are working toward a GOAL, we just get more efficient at surviving in a certain environment....You change or die out. I was such a nihilist. I'd have rather died out, but now i'm working on sticking it out for a while longer.

I'd say it has been very unfortunate for me that the martyr role is so appealing. And i never even got some fire or  crown?

I have swept out my skull as of late, but before, my brain was filled with ripped up fairy flesh and scattered bones. I got really angry and quit believing. They put up a good fight.

Sorry we are not cool enough for you guys - we did arts and crafts instead of watching MTV. We forgot to try to be beautiful and just decided to be ourselves.


i had a baby in my dream. it was a doll though. it would not act right so i got angry and threw it on the ground. 

When in the midst of a deep dark depression it may not seem as if everyone else's horrible tragic life is just as traumatic to them as yours is to you. But it is. You dont HAVE to wear a veil. But itd be cooler if you did.

i dress up to sleep in case the incubi or succubi come. they never do. i wake up in the same place..which is NOT an inbetween twilight fariy land where i finally feel at home...

i have alot of insect wings and turtle shells. but i promise i didnt RIP them off. i found them already broken.

Poisoning other people is a good way to make alot of money. Corporate hit men. Yikes!

i voted for Obama, but some people say it doesn't matter, there is evil on all fronts and we are doomed -  headed for Global enslavement. I tend the think that the fire is not in the hole just yet. The battle has yet to be laid out. The decisions he will make will set a course...Our future has not been quite set in stone..yet. Its in his heart...already, though.

Hearts have chambers that hold whimpering ghosts of who you used to be. I imagine myself delivering sacred healing oil to these spirits. I see that not all of them are me.

i want to run right now but its dark and not safe. i want to run through pine trees and have the moonlight flicker down..the smell of earth is so comforting to me. I used to fantasize about disintegrating into the dirt. When the Death Lust gripped me. Lately i have been clinging to the light.

No comments:

Whatcha think? Rate me!?