1.16.2009

Walk the Plank

I walk the plank
I walk the line

Why do I feel like I'm always playing a game that I can't win

I'm so bewildered I don't even know the rules!!!

so i made some up and they were, obviously, wrong.


Today was a day of reckoning for her. It was get up or go the hospital.

three...two... one...

she got up.

like I got up.

Jesus I wish I could tell her that yes, everyday I think it was worth it. 

I can weigh the reasons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so worth it, but I can't get anyone who is in the midst of it, to listen to me anymore than I would listen to them. *Sighs**

Lola x

ghost girl said...

i know. it is worth it, im happier now. Just the anxiety manifests itself in pounds and it frightens me....still.
thank you!

lucky said...

the game you can't win.
that's almost exactly how i worded it the other day.

hope you are doing well! don't let the anxiety run you down, even though i know that is hard

Whatcha think? Rate me!?