1.26.2009

OrANGE IS NOT for ADD Addled brains


I have some dumb fantasy that if i get some ADD medication that i will be able to salvage my life. I'm sure that is not true...for instance, I thought the same thing of cymbalta and that was a WRECK and night sweats and prozac is doing just dandy right?
So why am i all jumbled up and why do i feel like the transmission in my brain is BROKE like i cant shift gears and all my thoughts get jumbled and then I schedule five appts for the SAME time and try to leave the house w/out shoes on the coldest day of the year but i was IN a hurry....

and i supposed i will continue to be misunderstood and way too sensitve but really im beginning to think that everyone ELSE is just as senstive as me. i insulted 8 people in one blog - a blog that was totally self absorbed and all about ME.
or maybe it was the babykilling joke. yeah i'm sure that was totes lame. Sometimes i joke about things bc they are too horrid to deal with otherwise. Like when i told my dog that i would hate to drag around a mushed puppy patty so she better stay back off of the road. And then i laughed about plastered puppy patty all day bc I LOVE MY DAMN DOG. okay god, back to work. im totallly LOVING ORANGE TODAY

No comments:

Whatcha think? Rate me!?