I can't sleep and I would just like to say to no one in particular and everyone in the world, that i am LONGING for summertime and just spent 30 minutes looking at pics from the summer of 2008. (apparently I did not take many pics summer of 2009 without The Boy which i do not want to look at for obvious reasons...like im trying to NOT BE SAD)
This is Louisiana and it does not get very cold here and the cold that we've had this year, I have tolerated better than other years. (prob bc i have more meat o'er these bones) However, the winter is getting to me, and it is NOT the cold or even the dead grass, IT IS THE DARKNESS. not, like, the band, ya know. The ACTUAL lack of sunlight is getting to me. I need it. I need sunlight. I seriously am considering on of those heat lamp things that give you vitamin D or what have you. The Depression + the Dark of January + Anxiety does not a happy girl make.

2 comments:
its so hot here, but the bummer is that we have a hole in the ozone layer in new zealand. burn time is like one second. ha, ok its about 2 minutes, its seriously burny here.
i think everyone in nz looks more weathered than the rest of the world.
wrinkly kiwis
I'm definitely thinking about getting one of those lamps too. I looked into them and they are a bit expensive, but worth it if it would help with the deprssion. The days are so grey here in Kansas for most of the winter. I hate it!
Post a Comment