The wii told me i was underweight today. I would be lying if I said that this did not give me big sense of relief.
On xmas, The wii said I was low normal. I thought I had gained since then, but apparently not (if the wii is to be believed.)
I did not ask the wii my actual weight, to be on the safe side, and to show off how NOT NEUROTIC I am. Nice option, there, wii. Thanks for considering that. (really, whoever had that idea should get a gold star - you can opt to not know the numbers)
the Not Neurotic thing...that worked well.
right? RIGHT?!
sigh.
Yes, I will focus on anything in order to focus on nothing.
and i will admit that i feel pretty ashamed for feeling pleased
for having lost weight im feeding the monster

4 comments:
Hey chick, read your post and sense the smart streak that is in there. You are being sarcastic with yourself because you know it's a silly wii and you don't want to feel relieved when it tells you something. In fact, you don't want to (and shouldn't) feel upset when it tells you something either. What way is that to live? It's a WII, babe! A WII! You're a person. And the Wii is just a wii. I also have to admit I don't like knowing you're underweight. Don't let that become a good thing in your head. I know how it is. Sending you strength.
I was addicted to the damn Wii!! I had to chuck that badboy out because like you, i was always secretly happy when I saw the line head south. I just wanted to tell you I think you are a truely talented artist! and the way you write rocks.. if you wrote a book I'd buy it!! Just sending you light.
I watched this the other day and its so stupid but I thought it cracked me up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1jPnm33Pkk
hey, hang in there because I know how hard this is too and i really feel like who you are jumps off the pages and you seem just so special and brilliant!
omg. thank you guys so much. really these comments made my day.
im going" its *not* a scale, so its okay"
but yr right, it is the same thing and it is silly.
i would totally make a heart symbol here but i don't know how lol
shawna
your comment did the same for me! I know what u mean I only started my blog like a week ago and its a bit scary commenting on peoples blogs, but as soon as I felt what it feels when someone says "me too, hang in there" I just thought... ahhh no more skulking and just say what you think.
Post a Comment