1.06.2010
Living Well...In progress
Living well..is the best Revenge. You every heard that? Someone told me that and I'm like whoa now! Hang on, wait a minute. I don't want revenge! I am a little bit angry at my ex (maybe a few of them) about specific things that did not go how I predicted or wanted, but my god. I certainly don't hate anyone and I do not want anyone in my past (or present) to think that I did not care about them or that they were easy to get over or shake off. A human being, and my relationship with them, romantic or otherwise, is nothing I would ever blow off. EVER.
And The Boy That Asked..well he is pretty amazing. And if I saw him right now..not sure if i would hug him or punch him. The last thing i said to him was "leave me alone." Emotions are way complex and I can be too impulsive.. dont trust myself-compulsive..unpredictable. Slighly manic usually a slightly sad daydreaming disaster..but my EGO. My ego does not require the pain of another person....I generally despise causing pain to others (yep i'm totes a masochist lol)
I think the proposal threw me for a an 8 mile loop bc i knew it was an Ultimatum. And i knew I could not say yes. So that meant it was Over.
I hate Over.
(this is what the painting in the previous post turned into)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i suppose thats all you can do is keep doing your best; painting, thinking, and more painting.
life is a game, i think that has no instructions for. you throw the dice, move along the path, until you reach the end. what you pick up along the way is just a bonus. something to go for.
good luck out there!
i saw this, and thought you might like it. :)
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/01/synthetic-bone-material-made-from-trees-matches-real-bone.php
Post a Comment