1.26.2010

Unfinished Dream...


Pretty sure I suck right now...pretty sure i gained 15lbs since the wii post. pretty sure i said the wrong thing...like repeatedly. Pretty sure diuretics are harmless. pretty sure my therapist hates me. Okay, Not. Really.

I just screwed up my times and missed some appointments. and rescheduled and then missed those.

I sincerely wish that i could be the Strong One when everyone around me collapses but honestly
really
truly
i'm ready to fall most of the time.

6 comments:

Bobbyd said...

you haven't failed as long as you keep getting up....

ghost girl said...

thank you. I used to just topple over into every failure and dwell on it. Now I am TRYING to learn and keep going....Your encouragement helps


"As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed." 'Vincent Van Gogh

i love bows:) said...

hey, you havny failed at all, because you know that you have to get up and give it your best shot...we all slip and trip, but its what you do after that counts:)

everyday is another new chance

You CAN do this:)

Angela said...

You haven't failed at all. You keep trying, and you have hope. You are strong and resilient. Just keep telling yourself that! Hang in there:)

Lou Lou said...

missed your posts this last wee while.
your therapist won't hate you. I always have insecurites about mine too... i have no idea why.
It sounds like you are just beating yourself up so bad. stop right now.
I am shawna my artwork inspires people
I am shawna I write with creativity and honesty
I am shawna and my blog helps others through their recovery
I am shawana and my comments on peoples blogs make them feel like they are not alone
I think you should continue this kind of list instead.

also one thing. wii sucks ass.
I was tinking about it the other day.. cos i had one too, and i was thinking what a terrible gift for a youngster, imagine a 10 year old getting weight tips and knowing how much they weigh every day. and watching that line go down and up. i thought.. how shocking for a young girl. then i realised.. how bad for me aswell.
hey, keep writing, keep your chin up, and i like this picture wth this post.
you dont have to be the strong one for everyone else. but try and be strong for yourself.

I Hate to Weight said...

post after post. i keep thinking i've left you a comment, and i haven't. i really, really just want my pencil and paper back.

i am very sleep deprived, so all i can say is -- diuretics are the devil. there isn't much worse than dehydration.

i've been thinking about you. and reading all your posts.

for a long time i kept missing my appointments because my doctors are in nyc, and i am in new jersey. there were accidents, traffic jams, broken down busses. week after week. i blamed myself. but that doesn't seem right, somehow.

life is hard. life is confusing. no need to be the strong one. you, just being yourself, are pretty amazing.

Whatcha think? Rate me!?