1.28.2010

Brain in a Jar

Holey Moley I MADE it to my appointment and on TIME!! okaaaay almost on time..i was like 5 minutes late. But i was there and I felt like it went okay. I am going to start strattera AGAIN...in a different way and on a lower dose.
We shall see.
I had soooo many questions though.
about a TON of things.
But I don't even think she could answer most of them. I wish i could have tests done, i wish i could see and know what chemicals are spurting out and when and why. The roller coaster moods and the things i DO that don't even make sense to me.. Can i get a Manual for My Brain? Oh, well, it doesn't work that way.
Intrusive Thoughts? Bleh! I dont understand! i WANT to understand. I know that genius science brain doctors are still studying all this and there is no easy answer. This wanting to know, like, KNOW is a new thing for me. But if i could just see my chemical reactions during a panic attack on a graph or something... I don't know. Maybe i am grasping at threads...wanting a solid explanation for a fluid question? Ah do you feel separate from and curious about Your Brain?

3 comments:

licketysplit said...

"Can i get a Manual for My Brain?"

This made me laugh. But I love it. I have thought the same thing before. My actions and reactions and thoughts are so confusing to me sometimes, I just don't get it! Sometimes I think if I could see the physiological goings on of my brain and realize that there is something misfiring or whatever I might feel a little less flawed or broken because at least there would be a concrete reason for why I act/feel the way I do. And if there was a concrete reason it seems like it would be a lot easier to find a solution.

I Hate to Weight said...

it sounds like new/lower dosage of strattera could help. you did really like aspects of it, right?

i hate science (doesn't that sound so ignorant?). well, i don't hate it; i'm just really bad at it. so, no i don't wonder much about my brain. i wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

i hope that the strattera helps and you get some peace. as you may remember, i'm a big fan of peace.

Arielle Lee Bair said...

Once I find that manual for your brain, I'll be sure to make you a copy. :)

Whatcha think? Rate me!?